Innovative Email Coding 2024: What’s working and what to avoid
Wednesday June 5, 2024
The last few years have seen a renaissance in email coding. Yet, advanced email coding tactics such as CSS effects are still really used and can make your email stand out in the inbox. In this session, three email coding experts will teach you what’s working in email coding right now. We’ll cover advanced coding techniques and help you decide where to spend your time when coding for email. What innovations are right for your email templates or that big campaign? Join us and find out! In this session you will learn:
- Kinetic Email: CSS effects are still rarely used but do make your email stand out in the inbox.
- Gmail Annotations – where is it, is it going away and should you invest time to learn it?
- Turn to the dark side: dark mode – it’s used by more subscribers than you think. Here’s how to introduce it to your email templates.
- How to avoid code bloat by removing old or unnecessary code.
- Plus, our views on AMP 4 Email – you didn’t think we forgot about this did you?